|Aricent Infra Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 25, 2013, inter alia, has approved following business matters:
1. Approve Name Availability letter received from ROC for Change in the name of the Company.
2. Approve change in the name of the Company, subject to approval of Registrar of Companies and Members.
3. Approve Notice, Draft Resolution and Explanatory Statement of Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company to be held on February 25, 2013 for change in the name of the Company,
4. Authorized Mr. Keyur P Shah and Mr. Narendra P Doshi, Directors of the Company to complete process.
Aricent Infra Ltd has informed BSE that the Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the Company held on February 25, 2013.
(As Per BSE Announcement Dated on 25.02.2013)|
|Tcl Technologies Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on October 25, 2010, inter alia, has considered the following matters:
Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company shall be held on November 18, 2010 to consider the change in management of the Company.
Tcl Technologies Ltd has informed BSE that the shareholders at the Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the Company held on November 18, 2010, inter alia, have considered and approved the following resolutions:
1. Increase in Authorised Capital of Company of the Company from Rs. 7 crores to Rs. 21 crores.
2. Alteration of Articles of Association by inserting a new Clause 25A for passing of Resolution by Postal Ballot.
3. Issue of equity shares of the Company on Preferential Basis to Non Promoters.
4. Change the name of the company subject to the regulatory approval.
5. Further voting was conducted through postal ballot for Special Resolution for alteration of object clause pursuant to section 17 & 18 of the Companies Act, 1956 and Change in Control under Regulation 12 of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeover) Regulations, 1997 by designating Mr. Dipesh Joshi and Mrs. Neeta Joshi as the new promoters of the Company to have control over the Company and its management in place of all the existing promoters. On the basis of the Postal Ballot received till November 17, 2010, the scrutinizer Ms. Divya Momaya, Practicing Company Secretary, Mumbai, submitted her report. Based on the report the Chairman declared that the special resolutions, one for alteration of object clause of the Company u/s 17, 18 and one for change of control pursuant to Regulation 12 of SAST Regulations, have been passed with requisite majority, by way of Postal Ballot.
(As Per BSE Announcement Website dated on 29.11.2010)|