You can trade and invest in the Indian market through our NRI 3-in-1 Account. This account combines your banking, broking and demat account which makes your equity trading seamless and hassle-free from writing cheques, transfer instructions or doing follow ups with your broker.
For trading through HDFC securities, you have to open a NRE/NRO demat account with HDFC Bank and NRI trading account with HDFC securities over and above your NRE/NRO savings account.
One Stop Shop for Your Investments
We offer a suite of products and services across various asset classes such as equity, gold, debt and real estate. Be it stocks, derivatives, mutual fund, fixed deposits, NCDs, insurance, bonds etc, we have a product that suits each of your investment needs.
Extensive and Unbiased Research
We offer the right news and views that impacts your money. We believe in empowering you with accurate and unbiased research so that you make an informed investment decision.
We are a subsidiary of HDFC Bank – a renowned private sector bank of India. With a decade of experience in trading and a rating of A1+1, we have a proven pedigree in the financial services industry.
Tracking your Portfolio
Just investing money is not enough, you have to monitor your portfolio to ensure you money works as hard as you to build a robust financial portfolio. You can use our portfolio tracker to monitor your entire financial portfolio, which encompasses various asset classes. You can also make a watchlist of stocks and enrol for SMS alerts, which will help you track the markets closer to make a timely investment decision.
At your Service for 24 Hours
The difference in Time Zone ceases to exist when it comes to answering your investment and service related queries. You reach our 24-Hour Customer Care to get your queries resolved.
Our offerings for NRI Clients:
- Convinient trading platform options - Online, Relationship Manager-NR desk, Mobile, LITS, BLINK.
- Off- Market facility (different timezones / when markets are closed) to help place order to buy & sell.
- Delivery based trading, on both NSE & BSE.
- Invest in ETF's (Gold, Index, sectoral) using the trading account.
- Do It Yourself SIP (Equity SIP) - Click here for details.
- PIS (Portfolio Investment Scheme) transactions online.
- Invest through Repatriable & non-repatriable funds.
- Apply for IPO's online through NRE/NRO account.
- Daily Investment Calls from our Research desk.
- Dedicated NR-desk with Relationship managers.
- Advanced Portfolio Tracker tracking all asset classes with alerts.
- Dedicated customer care.
- Simplified account opening process.
- Open 2 different sets of account (i.e.NRE & NRO Bank, PIS, Demat & Trading account) all integrated.
- No need to separately send transaction details to RBI.
- No need to write cheques or TIFD.
- Just few clicks with your online trading account or a phone call is all that is necessary to apply for IPO's, NCD's etc
- Funds/shares credited directly to client's linked HDFC Bank/DP account.
- Direct pay-out of funds on the same day as that of exchange.
- Secured Socket Layer with 128 bit encryption on Internet and Mobile trading systems.
- Detailed audit trail of transaction with stamp on all orders.
- Funds/ Securities with HDFC Bank is remitted directly into Clients accounts.
|You can also handover your completed Account Opening form at the nearest HDFC Bank branch or representative office.
HDFC Bank Representative Office,
104, Jumaal Majid Commercial Building,
Opp Bur Juman Centre,
Trade Centre Road,
Contact No. 009714 317 0013
HDFC Bank Limited,
Bahrain Financial Harbour,
West tower, 49th floor,
Building no 1459,Road no 4626,
Contact No. 00973 16577000
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Suite 1707, 17thFloor,
Gateway Tower 1,
Harbour City, Kowloon,
Contact No. 00852 31072970
HDFC Bank Representative Office
721 Purshottam Place
Westlands Road / Chiromo Road
Ph: (254)-203 601732
Open an NRI Account
FAQ for NRI