- Weekly Market Snapshot 17 May | 06:10 PM
Nifty rises for fifth straight week. The next high could be 6284
- End of Day Equity Commentary 17 May | 05:04 PM
Markets continue to surge higher to touch a new 2013 high
- CMC stock price expected to grow better than industry 17 May | 01:13 PM
CMC expects to grow better than industry in FY14 and expects margins to be in the range of 15-17% going forward. Further, it expects the Industry will do better than previous financial year. This is to be driven by Insurance and BFSI and Transportation in the Emerging markets and Hi-tech verticals in the advanced markets. The business from Government is expected to drive in all the markets.
- DRL earnings higher than estimates. Buy stock on dips. 17 May | 12:51 PM
Despite healthy revenue growth, pricing pressure in key markets impacted Dr Reddy laboratories operating margin in January-March quarter of 2013. DRL sees challenges in the form of slower market growth in India and price erosion in its main US market. DRL sees challenges in the form of slower market growth in India and price erosion in its main US market. Investors could enter the stock on dips to Rs.1965-2018 for a target of Rs.2230.
- Demand for gold spurts due to fall in price 17 May | 10:48 AM
Led by 68% YoY increase in investment in gold coin and bar, gold consumption in India increased to US$ 13.5bn in 4QFY13. Even with 5% volume growth in jewellery consumption, gold demand is likely to be lower by 12% year on year.