- Change in DDT on Debt MF schemes from June 2013 onwards - How to cope (Revised) 25 May | 09:33 AM
From 1st June, 2013 onwards, the dividends declared by all the debt oriented mutual funds for Individual and HUF investors will be attracting a uniform rate of Dividend Distribution Tax (DDT) of 25% (plus surcharge and cess wherever applicable).
- Mutual Fund scheme report 21 May | 09:40 AM
ICICI, ITC Ltd and RIL are the stocks topped in its latest portfolio having weights of 6.72%, 5.17 and 3.73% to its net assets respectively.
- Mutual Fund weekly report 21 May | 09:35 AM
US stocks ended with strong gains for the week that ended on 17 May, 2013
- Falling interest rates increases Debt mutual funds NAV 17 May | 06:32 PM
Post the recent fall in 10 year G-Sec interest rates, all the debt instruments including debt mutual fund schemes have witnessed considerable appreciation in their NAVs over the past 1-2 months period.
- Change in DDT on Debt MF schemes from June 2013 onwards How to cope 17 May | 06:25 PM
From 1st June, the dividends of debt mutual funds for Individual and HUF investors will attract Dividend Distribution Tax of 25% plus a surcharge of 10%.
- Mutual Fund Monthly Report 16 May | 08:27 AM
The key benchmark indices ended positively for the month of April 2013.
- Mutual Fund scheme analysis 13 May | 06:03 PM
Investing through SIP can be a
better option given the present equity market volatility.
- Mutual fund weekly report 13 May | 05:59 PM
Indian bond markets witnessed moderation in yields of bonds over the week ended on May 10, 2013
- Stock moves in MF Portfolios - a Sector wise Analysis 10 May | 04:28 PM
Sector wise Analysis,Stock moves in MF Portfolios over 4 quarters
- Equity Oriented Mutual Fund Categories - a ready reckoner 09 May | 11:57 AM
Categories differ in terms of risk, return possibilities, expense ratios, investment objectives
- Debt scheme categories of Mutual Funds - a ready reckoner 07 May | 02:41 PM
Debt mutual fund schemes should be a part of asset allocation for all investors and are looking attractive at this current juncture given the uncertainty over the other main asset classes
such as Equity and Gold.
- MF Scheme Analysis - Franklin India Bluechip 06 May | 05:37 PM
Franklin India Bluechip is a best performing scheme from Large cap Equity diversified category.
- Mutual Fund weekly report 06 May | 05:33 PM
Investors with medium risk appetite can invest in the scheme and hold for at least 2 years. Investment through
SIP is advisable at this juncture.
- MF Picks ready reckoner for the month of May 2013 02 May | 05:44 PM
MF Picks ready reckoner May 2013
- Movement of Funds across Mutual Fund Categories - A Graphical Illustration! 30 Apr | 05:25 PM
Movement of Funds across Mutual Fund Categories
- ICICI Pru Discovery Fund has offered over 14% CAGR in past 5 years. Investors can consider at least 2-year horizon 30 Apr | 09:52 AM
ICICI Pru Discovery, a mid-cap mutual fund, has offered 7-14% CAGR over 1-5 year tenure. The fund primarily invests in mid cap and small cap stocks.
- Mutual Fund Weekly report 30 Apr | 09:45 AM
Liquidity in the system hardened last week compared to the previous week.
- Hybrid - Equity Oriented 26 Apr | 11:18 AM
Equity Oriented schemes have managed to deliver notable returns
- Debt Weekly Report 23 Apr | 09:53 AM
US leading economic index edged down by 0.1% in March following a 0.5% increase in February.
- MF Scheme Analysis 23 Apr | 09:51 AM
DSP BR Top 100 Equity is one of the best performing schemes from large cap category.