JSW Energy Ltd
HSL Code: JSWENE | BSE Code: 533148 | NSE Symbol: JSWENERGY | ISIN: INE121E01018
- JSW Energy (3QFY14) : Weak quarter, attractive valuation. Maintain BUY 30 Jan | 21:32JSW Energys 3QFY14 APAT of Rs 2.2bn was below our estimate of Rs 3.3bn due to higher than estimated fuel costs, higher interest expenses and negligible sale of banked energy. PLF was down at both Ratnagiri and Raj west due to demand back down from utilities. Maintain BUY
- JSW Energy (1QFY14) : Valuation factors in the risks 27 Jul | 08:31JSW Energy (JSWE) 1QFY14 APAT of Rs 4bn was ahead of our estimate of Rs 3.5bn as realisation surprised on the upside.
- JSW Energy (Update) : Risky business, attractive price 5 Jul | 09:40JSW Energy stock has corrected 22% in the past one month owing to sharp rupee depreciation and weak trend in merchant tariffs. We reduce our Target Price and earnings estimate. Recommend BUY with a reduced target price of Rs 55 per share.
- JSW Energy (2QFY14) : Good numbers, challenges remain. Maintain BUY 28 Oct | 09:26JSW Energy 2QFY14 APAT of Rs 3.3bn was ahead of our estimate of Rs 1.96bn due to higher merchant tariff and better profitability from Rajwest power plant. PLF was down at both Ratnagiri and Vijaynagar due to demand back down from utilities. Maintain BUY with a SOTP of Rs 55/sh.
- Power (Update) : Utilisation revival to drive returns 11 Apr | 09:35With a new government at the helm, a turnaround is hoped for in the power sector. We highlight that irrespective of a change in government, a gradual healing is already under way. However, more steps are needed. From a near to medium term perspective, the focus of any new government should be on increasing capacity utilisation by augmenting fuel supplies. Long awaited distribution reforms would also be equally important.
|Corporate News on Wednesday 13:36|
JSW Energy announces disposal of 26% stake in South African Coal Mining Holdings
|Results - Announcements on Wednesday 17:40|
JSW Energy standalone net profit declines 28.15% in the June 2015 quarter
|Results - Announcements on Wednesday 17:18|
JSW Energy consolidated net profit declines 14.75% in the June 2015 quarter
|Hot Pursuit on Wednesday 14:33|
JSW Energy declines after posting weak Q1 numbers
|Corporate News on Wednesday 17:34|
JSW Energy to hold board meeting
|Market Cap (Rs. in Cr.)||13,833.82|
Peer GroupMore Compare
Announcements & EventsMore
|NSE Indices||BSE Indices|
|S&P CNX 500||
|CNX Midcap 50||
Note: The scrip is a constituent of those NSE and BSE indices that have against them.
| ||1M (%)||3M (%)||6M (%)|
|JSW Energy Ltd||-2.78||30.69||31.74|
|NIFTY (S&P CNX)||5.58||18.46||18.68|
F & O QuotesMore
|Open Price (Rs.)||N.A.||No. of Contracts Traded||810|
|High Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Turnover (Rs. in lakhs)||1,920.30|
|Low Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Interest||N.A.|
|Prev. Close (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Int. Chg||N.A.|
Sajjan JindalChairman & Managing Director
S MadhavanCompany Secretary
- Peer Comparison
- Peer Companies