JSW Energy Ltd
HSL Code: JSWENE | BSE Code: 533148 | NSE Symbol: JSWENERGY | ISIN: INE121E01018
- JSW Energy (Update): Bargain apparent, capital allocation is key. BUY 29 Apr | 13:48We reinstate coverage on JSW Energy with a BUY. The stock has corrected ~40% in the trailing year owing to (1) A bearish outlook for merchant prices and (2) Probable acquisition of a 1,050MW under-construction power plant from Monnet Power, which may pose a medium-term risk to profitability and leverage of the company.
- JSW Energy (4QFY15) : Going remains good. Maintain NEUTRAL 28 Apr | 09:23JSW Energys 4QFY15 APAT of Rs 3.3bn was below our estimate of Rs 3.9bn primarily due to higher maintenance expenses. Acquisition of Jaiprakash Power Ventures (JPVL) 1.3GW operational hydro plants is expected to be finished by Jul-15 vs. May-15 earlier.
- JSW Energy (3QFY15) : In a sweet spot. Maintain NEUTRAL 3 Feb | 11:07JSW Energys 3QFY15 APAT of Rs 3.8bn was ahead of below our estimate of Rs 3.2bn primarily due to lower other expenses and interest costs. Acquisition of Jaiprakash Power Ventures (JPVL) 1.4GW operational hydro plants is expected to be finished by 1QFY16.
- JSW Energy (Update) : Good but not a great deal. Maintain NEUTRAL 19 Nov | 16:51We believe that JSW Energys acquisition of two hydro assets of JPVL is a positive long term step as it diversifies company?s asset portfolio. Post acquisition the company will have 30% hydro capacity (currently zero) and merchant proportion will come down to 32% vs. 46% now.
- JSW Energy (2QFY15) : Upside limited. Upgrade to NEUTRAL 31 Oct | 23:05JSW Energys 2QFY15 APAT of Rs 2.8bn was below our estimate of Rs 3.2bn primarily due to higher tax rate. Operationally, results were in line. Management did not provide any details on the company?s proposed acquisition of Jaiprakash Power Ventures? (JPVL) 1.9GW operational power plants as the discussions are still ongoing.
|Corporate News on Thursday 10:29|
JSW Energy to hold AGM
|Results - Announcements on Wednesday 16:52|
JSW Energy standalone net profit rises 24.41% in the March 2016 quarter
|Results - Announcements on Wednesday 16:45|
JSW Energy consolidated net profit declines 6.09% in the March 2016 quarter
|Corporate News on Monday 12:50|
JSW Energy to hold board meeting
|Results - Announcements on Wednesday 16:44|
JSW Energy consolidated net profit declines 15.65% in the December 2015 quarter
|Market Cap (Rs. in Cr.)||10,922.73|
Peer GroupMore Compare
Announcements & EventsMore
|NSE Indices||BSE Indices|
|S&P CNX 500||
|CNX Midcap 50||
Note: The scrip is a constituent of those NSE and BSE indices that have against them.
| ||1M (%)||3M (%)||6M (%)|
|JSW Energy Ltd||-2.78||30.69||31.74|
|NIFTY (S&P CNX)||5.58||18.46||18.68|
F & O QuotesMore
|Open Price (Rs.)||N.A.||No. of Contracts Traded||810|
|High Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Turnover (Rs. in lakhs)||1,920.30|
|Low Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Interest||N.A.|
|Prev. Close (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Int. Chg||N.A.|
Sajjan JindalChairman & Managing Director
S MadhavanCompany Secretary
- Peer Comparison
- Peer Companies