Oriental Bank of Commerce
HSL Code: ORIBAN | BSE Code: 500315 | NSE Symbol: ORIENTBANK | ISIN: INE141A01014
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (2QFY16): Undemanding valuations. Maintain BUY 3 Nov | 08:31OBC beat estimates across business parameters, led by (1) Gross stress additions (Rs 10.6bn) at a multi-quarter low, (2) Stable asset quality, with slippages of just Rs 7.7bn, (3) 200bps rise in PCR, (4) Negligible restructuring of Rs 2bn under the 5:25 scheme, (5) NIM expansion of ~11bps QoQ, (6) CASA improvement of 75bps QoQ to 25%, and (7) Core/net earnings 8/34% ahead of estimates.
- Technical Picks-Oriental Bank 21 Sep | 12:25Buy Oriental Bank between Rs.135 - Rs.122
- Q1FY16 Result Review - Oriental Bank 31 Jul | 10:11OBCs results were a mixed bag with net earnings higher than estimates despite elevated slippages.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (1QFY16) : Attractive valuations. Maintain BUY 31 Jul | 08:40OBCs results were a mixed bag with net earnings higher than estimates despite elevated slippages. Key positives were (1) NIM expansion of ~7bps QoQ, (2) Infra book decline QoQ, (3) stable CASA ratio at 24% and (4) stable PCR despite asset quality spikes. However, OBC disappointed with a sharp rise in slippages (Rs 16bn) driven by delinquencies from the restructured book, higher restructuring (Rs 10bn) & refinancing (Rs 14bn) under the 5:25 scheme and faster RWA growth vs. loan growth.
- OBC (Annual Report Analysis) : Fresh beginning. Maintain BUY 11 Jun | 11:57Y15 performance was subdued and RoA dipped by 30bps to a mere 22bps. Asset quality was weak and in line with peers given poor macros. This along with some bank specific issues impacted the overall performance. We believe the new top-management has a clean slate and relatively better Tier-I. The tepid growth over FY14-15 is an added advantage.
|Corporate News on Tuesday 10:31|
Oriental Bank of Commerce to hold board meeting
|Corporate News on Monday 20:01|
Oriental Bank of Commerce announces cessation of director
|Corporate News on Wednesday 15:29|
Oriental Bank of Commerce intimates of all Indian Bank strike
|Hot Pursuit on Monday 13:11|
OBC spurts after reporting Q2 numbers
|Results - Announcements on Monday 15:58|
Oriental Bank of Commerce standalone net profit rises 3.39% in the September 2015 quarter
|Market Cap (Rs. in Cr.)||3,151.42|
Peer GroupMore Compare
Announcements & EventsMore
|NSE Indices||BSE Indices|
|S&P CNX 500||
|CNX Midcap 50||
Note: The scrip is a constituent of those NSE and BSE indices that have against them.
| ||1M (%)||3M (%)||6M (%)|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||25.25||69.82||59.07|
|NIFTY (S&P CNX)||5.58||18.46||18.68|
F & O QuotesMore
|Open Price (Rs.)||N.A.||No. of Contracts Traded||5277|
|High Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Turnover (Rs. in lakhs)||30,172.95|
|Low Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Interest||N.A.|
|Prev. Close (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Int. Chg||N.A.|
Kingshuk BhattacharyaDirector (Workmen Employee)
Narendra Jivaraj KotiawalaDirector (Officer Employee)
S Ganesh KumarNominee (RBI)
- Peer Comparison
- Peer Companies