Petronet LNG Ltd
HSL Code: PETLNG | BSE Code: 532522 | NSE Symbol: PETRONET | ISIN: INE347G01014
- Petronet LNG (3QFY16): It?s a buying opportunity. Maintain BUY 11 Feb | 16:45Petronet LNGs (PLNG) 3QFY16 muted results were led by flat volumes, lower spot margins and shipping idling cost owing to lower LT volumes. EBITDA was Rs 3.2bn (-7% YoY). However, lower interest cost (-14%) and higher other income ( 118%) boosted PAT to Rs 1.8bn ( 10%).
- Petronet LNG (2QFY16): Bottom in sight. Upgrade to BUY 20 Oct | 08:37Upgrade PLNG to BUY with a TP of Rs 225/sh (13x 12-months rolling fwd EPS). However, we see a complete turnaround in FY18 with (1) Muted LT LNG prices, (2) ~40% jump in Dahej volumes, (3) Visibility on Kochi volumes, and (3) RoE entering 20% regime. All of these together may lead to a blue-sky scenario of Rs 320/sh (15x FY18E EPS).
- Q1FY16 Result Review - Petronet LNG 31 Jul | 10:10Total volumes stood at 128 tbtu (-8% YoY)
- Petronet LNG (1QFY16) : Ambiguity persists. Maintain SELL 31 Jul | 08:39Petronet LNGs (PLNG) 1QFY16 EBITDA was above estimates at Rs 3.6bn ( 1% Yoy). Impact of lower volumes (-8%) was negated by higher margins. Lower interest cost (-22%) further boosted APAT to Rs 1.8bn ( 12%). RPAT was higher at Rs 2.5bn ( 58%) led by tax reversal for prior period under 80 IA benefits.
- Petronet LNG (4QFY15) : Tough times. Downgrade to SELL 27 Apr | 09:40Petronet LNGs (PLNG) 4QFY15 EBITDA was below estimates at Rs 2.2bn (-35% QoQ), led by lower volumes (-32%) and lower marketing margins. However, lower depreciation (change in policy), higher other income (using Kochi as a storage terminal) and lower tax rate (80 IA benefits) led to an APAT of Rs 1.7bn ( 4% QoQ).
|Results - Announcements on Thursday 13:49|
Petronet LNG standalone net profit rises 9.85% in the December 2015 quarter
|Corporate News on Saturday 10:40|
Petronet LNG to hold board meeting
|Corporate News on Tuesday 17:11|
Board of Petronet LNG approves amendement in Object Clause in MoA
|Corporate News on Thursday 13:52|
Petronet LNG enters into binding sale and purchase agreement with RasGas of Qatar
|Hot Pursuit on Thursday 14:15|
Petronet LNG jumps after RasGas deal
|Market Cap (Rs. in Cr.)||18,135.00|
Peer GroupMore Compare
Announcements & EventsMore
|NSE Indices||BSE Indices|
|S&P CNX 500||
|CNX Midcap 50||
Note: The scrip is a constituent of those NSE and BSE indices that have against them.
| ||1M (%)||3M (%)||6M (%)|
|Petronet LNG Ltd||-0.63||21.06||17.49|
|NIFTY (S&P CNX)||5.58||18.46||18.68|
F & O QuotesMore
|Open Price (Rs.)||N.A.||No. of Contracts Traded||434|
|High Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Turnover (Rs. in lakhs)||1,238.76|
|Low Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Interest||N.A.|
|Prev. Close (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Int. Chg||N.A.|
R K GargDirector (Finance)
Subir PurkayasthaNominee Director GAIL
Rajender SinghDirector (Technical)
- Peer Comparison
- Peer Companies