Do It Yourself Systematic Investment Plan (DIYSIP)
|| Conservative Stocks
|| Mid/Small caps – High risk Stocks
A systematic investment plan (SIP) is one of the best ways to make a volatile market work to your advantage.
The Sensex and Nifty fell the other day. When you decided to buy some company’s stock today, it just rose making valuations less attractive. At such times, you often wonder if it is too expensive to buy now or will it get any cheaper in future.
Do It Yourself Systematic Investment Plan is a product, which is best equipped to deal with this volatility in markets.
Volatility of any asset class be it gold or equity, makes it difficult to time the investment. Through DIYSIP, you can buy pre-specified quantity of stocks at regular intervals over a period of time. This staggered purchase will ensure you buy stocks/securities at high prices and low prices thereby lowering your average purchase price.
This product works very similar to a SIP investment in mutual funds. But in DIYSIP, you get to be your own fund manager and you get the power to design your own portfolio of stocks. In case of a mutual fund, a fund manager invests your money on your behalf and chooses his own basket of stocks and securities.
DIYSIP eliminates the need for you to actively track the market and helps you to use market volatility to build your portfolio. The expert research team of HDFC Securities can also help you select quality stocks and securities to build a diversified portfolio.
DIYSIP investment option is available for stocks, gold and Index ETF
Varied investment options as per your need and risk appetite
Invest in the stocks
you believe in.
Invest in Index ETF and
get return on investments
at par with the index.
Invest in Gold ETF's which
help you hedge and plan out
You can choose your own Stock/ETFs to set up DIYSIP. Also you can refer our recommended stocks.Value Picks
Benefits of D.I.Y. SIP:
- The flexibility to take your own decisions and be your own fund manager..
- Systematic & disciplined manner of investing in equities, which beats the volatility of the stock market.
- No burden of lump sum investments at a single time.
- No lock-in period. You can sell, pause or hold based on your convenience.
- HDFC securities expert research team will help you select stocks and securities to build a diversified portfolio.
Steps to Register Online for DIYSIP (Recommended)
- Step 1 - Select the stocks, quantity, trigger date and tenure, which you wish to add in your monthly stock SIP.
- Step 2 - Accept the terms and conditions and Proceed to authenticate your account using your Username and Password for net trading.
- Step 3 - On successful debit of one-time administrative charges of Rs 249/-, your DIYSIP will be activated.
And forward the duly signed form to the following address:
Central Operations Dept.
HDFC Securities Limited
Office Floor 8, "I THINK" Bldg,
Jolly Board Campus,
Mumbai - 400042. India.
FAQ's on DIYSIP
To view the sample form, Click here
DIY SIP Disclaimer