|Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd has informed BSE that the Register of Members & Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from July 23, 2012 to July 27, 2012 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of Payment of Final Dividend & Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company to be held on July 27, 2012
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd has informed BSE that the 25th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company was held on July 27, 2012, under Clause 35A.
(As Per BSE Announcement Website Dated on 28/07/2012)|
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited has informed the Exchange that the Register of Members and share transfer books of the Company will be closed from July 08, 2010 to July 10, 2010 (both days inclusive) to ascertain the names of the Members who will entitled to receive the final dividend on equity shares to be declared by the Members at its Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on July 10, 2010.
(As Per NSE Bulletin dated on 29.06.2010)
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 23rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on July 10, 2010, inter alia, have accorded to the following:
1. Adoption of the Audited Profit and Loss Account of the Company for the year ended March 31, 2010, the Balance Sheet as at that date, the report of the Auditors thereon and the report of the Board of Directors for the said year.
2. Payment of two interim dividends of Rs. 1.00 per equity share each be and are hereby noted and further a final dividend of Rs. 1.50 per equity share be and is hereby declared and the same be paid to those Members whose names appear in the Register of Members as on July 10, 2010.
3. Re-appointment of Shri. O P Lohia & Dr. S Rama Iyer as Directors of the Company.
4. Appointment of M/s. Patankar & Associates, Chartered Accountants, as Auditors of the Company for the period from the conclusion of this Meeting until conclusion of next Annual General Meeting of the Company, on remuneration terms & conditions.
5. Reappointment of Shri. Dinesh Kumar Sachdeva as a Whole-time Director of the Company for a further period of one year commencing from November 29, 2010, on remuneration, terms & conditions.
6. Reappointment of Shri. J S Bedi as a Whole-time Director of the Company for a further period of one year commencing from December 01, 2010, on remuneration, terms & conditions.
7. Authority to the Board to be paid commission to Shri. D K Jain, Chairman of the Company for a period of five financial years commencing from the financial year 2009-2010 of an amount equal to one percent of the net profits of the Company, on necessary terms & conditions.
(As Per BSE Announcement Website dated on 16.07.2010)|