|Priti Mercantile Company Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on December 06, 2012, inter alia, have approved the followings:
1. Sub-division of the existing equity shares of the Company of Rs. 10/- each into Rs. 5/-each, subject to the approval of the shareholders.
2. Change of name of company from Priti Mercantile Company Limited to PMC Fincorp Limited (or any other name as approved by The Registrar of Companies) subject to the approval of the Central Government under section 21 of the Companies Act ,1956.
3. To alter Memorandum & Articles of Association for making alternation consequent to sub-division of face value of the equity shares and change of name of Company.
4. To shift Registered office of the Company from 10-B, VIP Colony, Civil Lines, Rampur-244901(UP) to B-10, VIP Colony Civil Lines, Rampur-244901(UP).
5. To convene Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the members of the Company on January 14, 2013. Draft notice for Extra Ordinary General Meeting(Requiring proposed new name of company as approved by The Registrar of Companies to be inserted wherever required) is duly approved by the Board and authorizes any of the Directors to issue the notice convening Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company.
6. Mr. Raj Kumar Modi, Director of the Company and Mr. Raman Kumar, Company Secretary are authorized to do all such acts and the documents to all required authorities for giving effect above matters.
Priti Mercantile Company Ltd has informed BSE that an Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the Company will be held on January 14, 2013.
(As per BSE Announcement Dated on 17.12.2012)
Priti Mercantile Company Ltd has informed BSE that the Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the Company was held on January 14, 2013.
(As Per BSE Announcement Dated On 14.01.2013)|