Suave Hotels Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 20th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 30, 2010, inter alia, have unanimously passed the following:
1. The Statement of accounts comprising of Balance Sheet as at March 31,2010 and profit and loss accounts for the period ended as on that date along with Auditors` and Directors report were considered, discussed.
2. The final dividend of Rs. 0.50 per equity share declared for the financial year ended March 31, 2010.
3. Mr. Mohan Arvandekar as a director who was appointed as an Additional Director, being eligible, reappointed as Director of the Company.
4. Mr. Sameer Sharma who retires by rotation under article 131 of the Articles of Association of the Company and being eligible, offers himself for reappointment.
5. Mr. Vinod Gupta who retires by rotation under article 131 of the Articles of Association of the Company and being eligible, offers himself for reappointment.
6. M/s. A. P. Sanzgiri & Co., Chartered Accountants, Appointed as Statutory Auditors of the Company in place of M/s S. K. Patodia & Associates, Chartered Accountants to hold office from the conclusion of this Annual General Meeting till the next Annual General Meeting.
7. Article 29 of the Articles of Association has been amended.
8. As per Section 205 (A) & 205 (C)(1) of the Companies Act, 1956 Articles 168 of the Articles of Association has been amended.
(As Per BSE Announcement Website dated on 01.10.2010)|